Mary's Woods at Marylhurst launched a free shuttle service in November, connecting the Marylhurst University campus with Lake Oswego and Oregon City.
Q. How do I access my student account balance online?
Q. How do I make my payments online?
Q. I registered for classes online. Why aren't the charges showing up on my student account?
Q. Why doesn't my online payment show up on my student account?
Q. Why didn't my online payment process?
Q. When I tried to register for classes or get transcripts, there was an "AR HOLD" on my account. What does this mean?
Q. How does the "AR HOLD" get removed from my account?
- You may access your student account at a secure location online in My Marylhurst.
- To log in, enter your Marylhurst ID and password in the orange bar on the top of the page. Your Marylhurst ID is a 7-digit number. Enter your chosen password. Click on the Registration and Finances Tab. On the left side of the screen click on "My Finances" then click on "My Account Balances." If you have problems logging in, contact the Office of the Registrar at 503.699.6267 or email email@example.com.
- Pay online in My Marylhurst.
- Go to "My account balances" and click on "Make a payment."
- Contact the Office of the Student Accounts at 503.699.6278 if you have questions regarding online payments.
- It can take up to 24 hours to process your online registration. You should check your student account after noon on the next business day to see your charges. If they are still not visible on your student account, verify your registration process has been completed. If it hasn't, you may need to contact the Office of the Registrar at 503.699.6267 or email them firstname.lastname@example.org. If your registration is complete, contact the Office of Student Accounts at 503.699.6278 or email@example.com.
- It can take up to 24 hours to process your payment. Please check your student account after noon on the next business day. If your payment does not appear, contact the Office of Student Accounts at 503.699.6278.
- Only credit cards will be processed. Debit cards are not accepted online at this time.
- Individual banks have daily withdrawal limits or prohibitive bank terms which don't allow the transaction to process.
- Individual banks require a current address on file. If your address isn't current, then the transaction won't process.
Q. When I tried to register for classes or get transcripts, there was an "AR Hold"
for Unpaid AR Balance. What does this mean?
- Any unpaid student account from a prior term will generate a hold which will prevent registration for subsequent terms until your student account balance is paid in full.
- Once you have made full payment, an automatic "sweep" of accounts occurs each evening and the hold will be automatically removed at that time.
- If you need to register immediately after you have made payment, you should contact the Office of Student Accounts at 503.699.6278 and request that the hold be removed.