Magen Dignan, MT-BC, co-authored a book review with Dr. Laura Beer, published in The Arts in Psychotherapy in March 2015.
The purpose of Shoen Library's collection development policy is:
- To describe the present collection at Shoen Library and to map the direction of its future growth.
- To assist librarians and faculty as they work together to acquire materials for the various subject areas.
- To serve as a support document for establishing priorities for budget planning and expenditures.
- To establish priorities in the event of reduced budgets.
- To facilitate cooperative or coordinated collection development with other libraries.
Read the full Collection Development Policy.