Monday - Thursday: 8am-7pm
These are the most frequently asked questions; we update this list periodically. Please contact the help desk for further assistance.
1. How do I forward my mail to another email account automatically?
2. How do I add someone from a received email to my contacts list?
4. How do I share documents, what are the options?
5. Do you have a blog or announcements about Google for All!?
6. What about privacy, and what are the Terms of Service?
7. How do I learn more?
- Sign in to your marylhurst.edu account
- Click Settings at the top of any Gmail page, and open the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the section labeled Forwarding, select "Forward a copy of incoming mail to"
- Enter the email address to which you'd like your messages forwarded.
- Select the action you'd like your messages to take from the drop-down menu. We recommend keeping a copy in the Inbox.
- Click Save Changes.
- From the menu along the top, click on "Contacts"
- Along the left hand side click on the section called "Suggested Contacts"
- In the middle section, a list appears before you of email addresses that you have sent and received from
- Check the box next to the contact(s) that you would like to add
- On the left hand side click on the "Move to Contacts" button
All Google docs will default to private status, only available you. You can specify certain people to share with, or share with a larger group. For further instructions, click here.
Yes we do! Please click here for many of our announcements and updates, in the future this will be an all IT blog, with lots of great information. You can even subscribe and get the posts sent to your email.
Privacy is always a concern. Click here for an important statement about privacy and our Google Terms of Service.
We maintain a website (click here) with lots of resources, conveniently organized into categories. From time to time we will have campus training, these will be announced and posted to our training calendar.