Monday - Thursday: 8am-10pm
Friday & Saturday: 8am-5pm
Summer 2013 Course Evaluation Dates
AOP/AOG 1st Session:
Evaluations close November 10
AOP/AOG 2nd Session:
Evaluations close December 22
Weekend Courses (or any courses lasting 8 days or fewer):
Evaluations open the day after the last published class meeting date and close December 22
All Other Courses (lasting 9 days or more):
Evaluations open 8 days before the last published class meeting date and close December 22
Watch for an email notification
Course evaluations are completed online. You will receive an email from Marylhurst's course evaluation administrator when it's time to complete an evaluation for a particular course.
- Click on the email link
- A new window or tab will open in your browser
- Click on the course title
- Complete the evaluation
- When finished, click Submit
- Save & Return Later allows you to save your answers to this point and complete your evaluation at a later time
Important: Do not forward the email you receive to anyone else. The email link is specific to you.
Alternately, you can access course evaluations via:
Moodle -- click on the Course Evaluations link from any of yourMoodle course sites. This
link can be found on the left-hand side of the page, under Marylhurst Resources. Clicking
on the link will take you directly into EvaluationKit
MyMarylhurst -- click on the Course Evaluations link in the lower left hand corner of your screen after logging into MyMarylhurst. You'll find a link, labeled "course evaluation login" that will take you directly into EvaluationKit.
What you need to know
Check now to ensure your email address on file is current:
- Log into My Marylhurst
- Click on Personal Info at the top next to your name
- Click on Contact Info tab
- If there is no email address listed, or it is not current, click on the pencil icon to edit, then click Submit
- Edits are reviewed by staff; please allow two business days for the review process
Use a supported web browser: Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari. If you do not have one of these, you can download Firefox for free.
Do NOT click the Back button while completing an evaluation. If you need to navigate
away before completing the evaluation form, open a new tab in your browser, or click
the Save and Return Later button.