Culture & media faculty John Urang published an article titled Solitary Confinement: Reproduction and the Law in Kluge's Abschied von gestern in the fall 2013 issue of New German Critique.
The Bookstore is happy to accept textbook returns that adhere to the following guidelines:
- An original receipt is required in order to return any item.
- A full refund will be given for merchandise that meets requirements as listed below up to two weeks (14 days) from date of purchase.
- From 15 days to 30 days, store credit will be provided for approved returns.
- No returns of any items after 30 days from date of purchase.
- No returns of textbooks after the term's add/drop date (2nd Friday of term), or the first day of a weekend/late starting class unless proof of dropped class is provided.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT RETURNS:
- All items must be in new and re-sellable condition for any refund.
- We will honor a full refund unless an item is marked "non-returnable."
- New books must be returned in new condition, no highlighting, marks, stains, bends, etc.
- Clothing must not have been worn, and original tags must still be attached.
- Books cannot be returned after the class has ended for the term; this includes weekend and short-term classes.
- For cancelled classes, books need to be returned by the first day that class would have started.
- Books, or packages of books, that are shrink-wrapped or labeled "Not returnable if opened" are NOT returnable if opened.
- Custom course packs are NOT returnable.
- A defective book or merchandise item will be replaced. Please note that replacement books may have to be special ordered.