Two conferences focusing on trends and technology in bioscience, OregonBio 2014 and the Medical Electronics Symposium, will be held on the Marylhurst campus in September 2014.
The campus store will accept returns for merchandise that adhere to the following guidelines:
- An original receipt is required in order to return any item.
- A full refund will be given for merchandise that meets requirements as listed below up to two weeks (14 days) from date of purchase.
- From 15 days to 30 days, store credit will be provided for approved returns.
- No returns of any items after 30 days from date of purchase.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT RETURNS:
- All items must be in new and re-sellable condition for any refund.
- We will honor a full refund unless an item is marked "non-returnable."
- New books must be returned in new condition, no highlighting, marks, stains, bends, etc.
- Clothing must not have been worn, and original tags must still be attached.
- Credit card refunds must be made back to the same card the initial purchase was made on.