An article by Dr. Patricia Allen, food systems & society department chair, was selected for inclusion in a "best of" retrospective issue of the esteemed journal Gastronomica.
Academic coaching can help you manage your academic workload. Our goal is to support the success of your learning.
Why might you meet with an academic coach?
- Setting up your study schedule or daily routine
- Learning how to prepare for test-taking and strategies to deal with test anxiety
- Improving note-taking and reading for comprehension
- Bettering focus, concentration, memory
- Understanding procrastination, motivation, setting priorities
- Enhancing confidence and self-esteem
Workshops and individual sessions are available. Our services are free.
For more information, contact: