Shoen Library has published the findings from a service satisfaction survey conducted in late 2013 through an in-kind grant enabling the use of a standardized LibQual+ survey instrument.
Academic coaching can help you manage your academic workload. Our goal is to support the success of your learning.
Why might you meet with an academic coach?
- Setting up your study schedule or daily routine
- Learning how to prepare for test-taking and strategies to deal with test anxiety
- Improving note-taking and reading for comprehension
- Bettering focus, concentration, memory
- Understanding procrastination, motivation, setting priorities
- Enhancing confidence and self-esteem
Workshops and individual sessions are available. Our services are free.
For more information, contact: