Larry Morris, business faculty, was selected to assume the position of court administrator for the Court of Appeals of Indiana in July 2015, by acclamation from the court's 15 judges.
Marylhurst University offers a military service scholarship to students who are:
- Currently serving on active duty,
- Have been honorably discharged from active duty in any branch of the United States armed forces, or
- National Guard or Reserve personnel who have been federally mobilized for more than 30 days for purposes other than training
Scholarship levels are based on your degree program and enrollment status. After we've approved your scholarship, you'll receive a confirmation letter indicating the amount of your scholarship per term and how it was calculated.
Terms and conditions
- Students must submit the military service scholarship application before the end of the first term in which they want the scholarship to apply. You do not have to resubmit the application in successive terms.
- Once we verify your eligibility, you'll receive the scholarship going forward from the current term of enrollment.
- We don't apply the scholarship retroactively to previously completed terms.
- The scholarship can be used only for courses that satisfy your degree requirements.