Marylhurst University

Skip to content »

Graduate PLUS Loans

Your official award letter will indicate whether you are eligible for a federal Graduate PLUS loan, as well as how much you are eligible to borrow.

Please take the following steps to receive your Graduate PLUS loan:

1. For 2013-14, return your completed Loan Confirmation Form included with your award letter, indicating how much you wish to borrow.  For 2014-15, accept or decline each fund on the 'My Awards' tab in FinAidOnline. If you would like to utilize less than the loan amount(s) offered to you, complete the Revision Form by clicking the "Apply Online" tab, and we can make the requested changes for you.

2. Complete federal Graduate PLUS loan entrance counseling. Federal student loan regulations require you to go through this electronic loan counseling session before you receive your loans. The counseling session explains all of your rights and responsibilities. To complete this counseling, you will need the personal identification number - PIN (changes to PIN coming in late April) that you used to electronically sign your FAFSA.

3. Complete and sign a federal Graduate PLUS loan master promissory note. The MPN is a binding legal document that you sign to show your commitment to repay your student loans. To complete and sign the MPN, you will need the personal identification number - PIN (changes to PIN coming in late April) you used to electronically sign your FAFSA. Our Office of Financial Aid will be notified when you have signed your MPN.

Related News

See All News

Dennis Cunningham Receives Ray Trayle Prize

Dennis Cunningham, art faculty, was unanimously selected as the recipient of the 2015 Ray Trayle Print Prize, given annually to a "remarkable Northwest printmaker."


See All Events

There are currently no event items to display.

Find Us

Want to find us on campus?



title iv

Marylhurst University's Title IV code is 003199.

©2013 Marylhurst University