Marylhurst University

Skip to content »

Secure Your Loans

Steps needed to complete your federal loan process depend on the type of loan you have received.

Please click the appropriate link below to follow instructions for completing your loan process:

Stafford subsidized and unsubsidized loans 

Graduate student PLUS loans 

Parent PLUS loans 

Perkins loans

For more information, see updated federal loan maximum amounts.

Should you withdraw from school or cease to be enrolled at least half time, you will need to complete loan exit counseling -- even if you plan to return to your studies.

Related News

See All News

Dennis Cunningham Receives Ray Trayle Prize

Dennis Cunningham, art faculty, was unanimously selected as the recipient of the 2015 Ray Trayle Print Prize, given annually to a "remarkable Northwest printmaker."


See All Events

There are currently no event items to display.

Find Us

Want to find us on campus?



title iv

Marylhurst University's Title IV code is 003199.

©2013 Marylhurst University