Natalie Serber, English faculty, published a review of Eliza Robertson's Wallflowers in The New York Times' Book Review section in October 2014.
The Marylhurst MA in Teaching program is unique. What makes it so?
- Our commitment to social justice — correcting the glaring gap in children's achievement levels caused by complex social and economic factors
- Our commitment to your success — mentor support during your first year of teaching
In addition, the Marylhurst MAT is designed to meet your needs and goals as you prepare to become a teacher.
- Attend full- or part-time
- Gain experience in the classroom beginning your first term
- Prepare to teach at elementary or high school level
- Complement your degree with an endorsement in reading or ESOL
Questions? Contact our graduate admissions adviser, Brittney Mast, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.699.6268.