Two MBA alumni, Morgan Gary and Simon Tam, were named runners-up in the Portland Business Journal's Top 40 Under 40 list for 2015.
The Old Library, BP John Administration Bldg.
Saturday, May 16, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Discover our bachelor's degree programs at the Undergraduate Information Session. Learn how to finance your education, meet faculty and academic advisers, and discuss your career options.
Admissions counselors will be present to assist you with any aspect of the application process -- including a transcript evaluation service at no charge.
Space is often limited, so be sure to RSVP to secure your spot. Light refreshments will be served.
8:30 a.m. Check-in
9:00 a.m. Overview of undergraduate programs
10:00 a.m. Financial aid
10:20 a.m. Career services
10:40 a.m. Prior learning assessment
11:15 a.m. Campus tour
We offer the following undergraduate programs:
- BA in Art
- BFA in Art
- BFA in Interior Design
- BS in Business & Leadership
- BS in Business Management
- BS in Sustainable Business
- BS in Real Estate Studies
- BAS in Business Management
- BA in Communication
- BA in Public Relations
- BA in Cultural Studies
- BA in Media & Film Studies
- BA in English Literature & Writing
- BA in English Literature & New Media
- BA in Human Studies
- BA in Psychology
- BA in Social Sciences
- BA in Interdisciplinary Studies
- BA in Music
- Bachelor of Music Therapy (BMT)
- BA in Science