Culture & media faculty John Urang published an article titled Solitary Confinement: Reproduction and the Law in Kluge's Abschied von gestern in the fall 2013 issue of New German Critique.
Saturday, January 25, 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Discover our master's degree programs at the
Graduate Information Session.
Meet faculty and academic advisers, discuss career options, and learn how to finance
Join us for our a Mimosa reception afterwards and mingle with the faculty who will be teaching in your program!
We offer the following graduate programs:
- MA in Art Therapy Counseling
- MBA in Health Care Management NEW
- MBA in Sustainable Business
- MBA in Real Estate
- MA in Teaching
- Master of Education (M.Ed.)
- MS in Food Systems & Society
- MA in Interdisciplinary Studies
- MA in Applied Pastoral Theology
- Master of Divinity (M.Div)
Space is often limited, so be sure to RSVP in order to secure your spot.