Marylhurst University's online programs were ranked #1 in Oregon by Accredited Schools Online in February 2016.
Undergraduate* New Student Orientation
Congratulations! Once you've been accepted into Marylhurst University, you can attend the New Student Orientation, an event designed specifically to provide a seamless transition into our campus. At the orientation, you will:
- Finalize any remaining details around advising, registration, and financial aid
- Learn about student resources at Marylhurst
- Meet and connect with fellow new students
- Q&A with current students
- Receive your Marylhurst ID card
Our next orientation will be held Wednesday, December 16 for undergraduate students admitted for Winter 2016. Check in at 5:30 pm in the Old Library, located in the BP John Administration Building. The event begins at 6:00 pm.
Interested in a campus tour? Come early! A tour will leave the Old Library at 5:00pm, and we'll have you back in plenty of time for the orientation program.
To RSVP, please complete the adjacent form or call admissions at 503.699.6268.
|Registration begins||New Student Orientation||Classes begin|