Dr. Jerilyn Felton, Marylhurst alum, published an article titled Mirror Image: Ministry with Dogs Rather Than to Them in the summer 2014 issue of The Ark, the Journal of Catholic Concern for Animals.
Admission requirements for the MA in Applied Pastoral Theology and Master of Divinity programs are the same.
Applications are accepted each term on a rolling basis; the process generally takes four to eight weeks.
- Application for admission and non-refundable application fee
- Millers Analogy Test results
- Autobiography (2 to 3 pages)
- Personal statement (2 to 3 pages)
- Three letters of recommendation (download form)
- Sealed, official transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions including undergraduate and graduate coursework
- Admission interview
- Proof of measles immunization - required for students taking 9 or more credits per term (download form)
Students must complete a minimum of 45 graduate credits at Marylhurst. Applicants may have previous coursework evaluated for possible credit transfer by the religious studies department chair. Transferable credits must have a grade of B or better.