Students, alumni and faculty from the interdisciplinary and religious studies programs presented at the annual meeting for the Pacific Northwest region's American Academy of Religion/Society of Biblical Literature, held on the Marylhurst campus in March 2015.
Admission requirements for the graduate religious studies programs are the same: MA in Applied Pastoral Theology, Master of Divinity and the two Graduate Certificates in Pastoral Care and Theological Studies.
Applications are accepted each term on a rolling basis; the process generally takes four to eight weeks.
- Application for admission and non-refundable application fee
- Millers Analogy Test results
- Autobiography (2 to 3 pages)
- Statement of intent (2 to 3 pages)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Sealed, official transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions including undergraduate and graduate coursework
- Admission interview
- Proof of measles immunization - required for students taking 9 or more credits per term (download form)
Students must complete a minimum of 45 graduate credits at Marylhurst. Applicants may have previous coursework evaluated for possible credit transfer by the religious studies department chair. Transferable credits must have a grade of B or better.