Tabitha Jensen, MBA and interdisciplinary studies alum, was named executive director of Seattle's Teen Feed in May 2013.
If you're a busy professional, your work week is probably hectic, with business travel, office projects and family commitments taking center stage. The Saturday MBA is designed for part-time students who want to focus on their careers during the week and earn a rigorous and relevant MBA on weekends — and still have time for a balanced life.
The Saturday MBA at Marylhurst is an annual cohort program that begins in late September. Program highlights:
- Two Saturday courses on campus each term (three-hour morning and afternoon sessions, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Compressed quarter system (eight to 10 weeks) with an integrated Web component
- Structured 16-course curriculum
- Focus on ethical leadership and managerial decision making
- Small, seminar-style classes