Lee Po Cha, MBA alum, was named the new executive director of the Immigrant and Refugee Community Organization in April 2015.
If you're a busy professional, your work week is hectic, with business travel, office projects and family commitments taking center stage. The Saturday MBA is designed for students who want to focus on their careers during the week and earn a rigorous and relevant MBA on weekends — and still have time for a balanced life.
Attend classes on Saturdays
The Saturday MBA at Marylhurst begins each fall and students study, collaborate with a core group of fellow students that meet for coursework on select Saturdays during each term.
- Two Saturday courses in three-hour morning and afternoon sessions (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Eight class meetings during the term
- Structured 12-course curriculum
- Small, seminar-style classes
- Courses taught on campus in combination with an online component