Two conferences focusing on trends and technology in bioscience, OregonBio 2014 and the Medical Electronics Symposium, will be held on the Marylhurst campus in September 2014.
Admission requirements to the MBA program include:
- Application and fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Minimum GPA for graduate admission is 3.0*
- Student must have conferred bachelor's degree before starting the program
- Proof of measles immunization for full-time, on campus students (download form)
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one from an employer)
- Five years of full-time, professional work experience*
- Application essay, a two- to five-page document that describes A) an important professional experience and what you learned from it, B) your life goals, and C) how a Marylhurst MBA will help you achieve your goals
- Admissions interview
*Applicants with a GPA below 3.0 or fewer than five years of full-time, professional work experience may substitute those requirements with a GMAT score of 550 taken within the last two years
International students: Please see your additional admission requirements.