Reda Hicks, sustainable business alum, was named Military Spouse of the Year for the Army branch in February 2014.
Admission requirements to the MBA program, including the International MBA, include:
- Application and fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Minimum GPA for graduate admission is 3.0
- Student must have conferred bachelor's degree before starting the program
- Proof of measles immunization for full-time, on campus students (download form)
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one from an employer)
- Five years of full-time, relevant work experience*
- Application essay, a two- to five-page document that describes A) an important professional experience and what you learned from it, B) your life goals, and C) how a Marylhurst MBA will help you achieve your goals
- Admissions interview
*Applicants with a GPA below 3.0 and fewer than five years of full-time, relevant work experience may substitute those requirements with: A GMAT score of 550 taken within the last two years
International students: Please see your additional admission requirements.