Ric Stephens, business faculty, presented at a symposium on urban planning at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich in 2014.
The School of Business is comprised of the following academic areas:
- Department of Business & Leadership, which offers three bachelor's degree programs and two certificate programs
- Department of Sustainable Business, which offers both bachelor's and master's degrees in sustainable business as well as post-graduate certificates
- Master of Business Administration Department, which offers a robust MBA program with five concentration areas to choose from
- Department of Real Estate Studies, which offers a bachelor's degree in real estate studies and a master's degree in real estate
- Department of Health Care Management, which offers a master's degree in health care management