MBA alum Julie Bryan joined Allen Trust Company as portfolio manager in July 2014.
Marylhurst University is pleased to have a Net Impact chapter on campus.
We've also partnered with seven other universities in the Summer MBA Sustainability Consortium. Through this consortium, Marylhurst MBA students can take summer courses on a range of sustainability topics offered by the other participating schools and use their financial aid to do so. Most courses are available online.
Other professional associations focused on sustainable practices:
- Green Building Certification Institute
- ASFE: The Geoprofessional Business Association (includes Institute of Brownfield Professionals
- Millennium Institute
- Oregon Association of Environmental Professionals
- Oregon Environmental Council
- Pacific Northwest Clean Water Association
- Society of Inland Northwest Environmental Scientists
- U. S. Green Building Council
- Northwest Environmental Business Council
- Portland-based environmental groups