Lee Po Cha, MBA alum, was named the new executive director of the Immigrant and Refugee Community Organization in April 2015.
Marylhurst University near Portland, Oregon, offers four bachelor's programs in business, and a range of ways to earn them. Study on-campus days, evenings, weekends at your own pace. Choose an accelerated program where you can take classes one night a week or online. Or choose to earn a degree in sustainable business that is offered online in an accelerated format.
- Bachelor of Science in Business & Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Business Management
A few things that make our business degree programs special:
- Small, challenging, seminar-style classes with motivated adult student peers who bring a wealth of experience to the classroom and often are balancing the demands of school with family and work
- Program-wide coursework that focuses heavily on ethical business practices and decision making
- A full range of courses offered days, evenings, weekends and online
- Curriculum you and your adviser design to meet your personal and professional goals (electives make up one-third of your requirements)
- Expert faculty who are working professionals and bring practical, tested experience to the classroom
- Options to earn college credit for prior learning, work and life experience
Marylhurst business graduates are well equipped to pursue management careers in corporations, government and non-profit organizations, or to start or run a small business. You'll also be prepared to pursue graduate-level business studies, such as Marylhurst's popular Master of Business Administration program.