MBA alum Julie Bryan joined Allen Trust Company as portfolio manager in July 2014.
Choose a business program that equips you to reach new levels of confidence, competence and influence in your career field.
The BS in Business Management program is straightforward and rigorous and focuses on sustainable business principles, ethics and service. Through our innovative accelerated degree program, you'll gain the ability to lead and manage in today's dynamic business environments.
In this program, you will:
- Demonstrate effective management processes across various organizational scenarios
- Learn skills in writing, marketing, finance, communications, human resources, law and strategic planning
- Analyze global trends and influences within the business environment
- Develop personal ethical principles
- Demonstrate effective intercultural and cross-organizational communication
- Integrate liberal arts elements, such as creative problem-solving, social responsibility and agility, with business acumen
To graduate with a bachelor's degree, you must complete a total of 180 credits:
|Marylhurst Core requirements||15|
*Over 90 percent of Marylhurst students are transfer students. Learn if you have prior college credit that can transfer into the BS in Business Management program with a free transfer evaluation.
View the degree requirements for our BS in Business Management.