Marylhurst faculty received "excellence and innovation" grants supporting work in business, interior design, art, sustainability and music therapy.
A new summer musical tradition for Portland! Join us on the beautiful Marylhurst campus for an excellent, concentrated musical experience designed specifically for enthusiastic, committed high school and community college singers!
Guest conductors and clinicians include:
Dr. Steven Zielke
Oregon State University
Dr. Betsy Cook Weber
University of Houston
Dr. Justin Smith
Performance opportunities in large and small ensembles will challenge students at their personal level. Ensembles will be coached and rehearsed by outstanding guest conductors with a national reputation. Students may participate in recitals and masterclasses, receive private lessons from our professional staff for an additional fee, and enroll in elective courses such as Choral Conducting, Vocal Jazz Technique, Composing for Video Games, and much more!
Come sing, grow and learn with us!
Tuesday, July 30 — Thursday, August 1, 2013
- $95 per student prior to June 15
- $115 per student after June 15
- $10 discount per student for schools registering eight or more
- Fees include music packets, rehearsal and tuition with our distinguished faculty, a camp teeshirt and lunch each day.
- Applicants will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Payment of entire fee is due upon initial registration. Sorry, no refunds.
»Download registration form