The Marylhurst University Board of Trustees approved a new Master of Arts in Music Therapy degree program in October 2014. Classes start September 2015.
We'll soon begin planning for Summer Choir Camp 2015! We hope you'll plan to join us for this third year, this event just keeps getting better and better!
Comments about last summer's camp from singers attending:
- "For the past three days, I participated in the experience I will never forget. The Marylhurst Choir Camp was absolutely amazing! Meeting other wonderful kids who had amazing voices and abilities, meeting teachers and professors who ALSO thrived in that area, learning new things about music, voice, breathing, etc... It was just wonderful."
- "The directors and fellow singers were great to work with. The music selection was fantastic! It was amazing and I learned so much in just three days. Thank you!"
2015 SUMMER CHOIR CAMP:
For more information about our five-day 2015 Choir Camp, or to be put on the camp mailing list, please contact Dr. Justin Smith, Director of Choral Activities at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Summer Choir Camp
Our summer camp, situated on the beautiful Marylhurst campus, is an excellent, concentrated musical experience designed specifically for enthusiastic, committed high school and community college singers!
Performance opportunities in large and small ensembles will challenge students at their personal level. Ensembles will be coached and rehearsed by outstanding guest conductors with a national reputation. Students may participate in recitals and masterclasses, receive private lessons from our professional staff for an additional fee, and enroll in elective courses such as Choral Conducting, Vocal Jazz Technique, Composing for Video Games, and much more!
Come sing, grow and learn with us!
FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE ONLY, PRICE REDUCED TO $95!! REGISTER TODAY!
- $200, per student prior to July 1
- $250, per student after July 1
- Fees include music packets, rehearsal and tuition with our distinguished faculty, a camp teeshirt and lunch each day.
- Applicants will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Payment of entire fee is due upon initial registration. Sorry, no refunds.
»CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AND PRINT A PAPER REGISTRATION FORM
For more information about the Marylhurst Summer Choir Camp, contact Dr. Justin Smith
at 503.534.4067 or email@example.com