Ger Killeen, culture & media faculty, was interviewed by The Oregonian in February 2015 talking about his passions: poetry, Ireland and the natural world.
Accepting submissions March 1 - May 15, 2015.
The Department of Culture & Media at Marylhurst University is sponsoring the third annual Student Digital Video and Animation Festival.
Open to active students at:
- Mt. Hood Community College
- Clackamas Community College
- Portland Community College
- Marylhurst University
Friday, May 29, 7:30 – 9:30 pm
Wiegand Teaching and Learning Center (Admin 331)
BP John Admin. Bldg., Marylhurst University (directions)
Free and open to the public.
Festival screening will include videos by 16 finalists.
Submit digital video of any genre
Submissions no longer than 5 minutes. Include student's name,
title of work and total running time.
Submissions should include credits for all participating crew and cast
3 First Prizes: $200
3 Second Prizes: $100
How to Submit
1. Format your short film (5 minutes max, please!) as a .mov file, (HD resolution: 720p or 1080) titled with your last name.
2. Copy the [name].mov file to a DVD or USB drive, and write your last name and the name of the film on the DVD or drive. DVDs and USB drives may not be returned.
3. Fill out the submission form.
4. Mail your DVD or USB drive, along with the submission form, to:
Culture and Media Short Film Festival
attn. Rebecca Lockwood
Flavia Hall Room 202
17600 Pacific Highway
Marylhurst OR 97036-0261
We will send confirmation of receipt of your entry. Thanks for being part of the festival!
Please contact Rebecca Lockwood at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.699.6313.