Margaret Riggs Klein, MBA alum, was featured on the OPB program Immense Possibilities in an episode highlighting Oregonians making life better for cancer victims and survivors.
We pioneered adult education in the 1970s, embraced online learning in the 1990s, and continue to innovate next-generation learning experiences both on campus and online. Students have the option to complete their degree online, on campus or through a combination of both. Our online programs are nearly identical to our on-campus offerings — same curricula and many of the same professors; the only difference is how they are offered, with online programs offering even greater flexibility and accessibility.
- MS in Food Systems & Society
- Master of Business Administration (Accelerated Online Program)
- MBA in Health Care Management (Accelerated Online Program)
- MBA in Real Estate (Accelerated Online Program)
- MBA in Sustainable Business / Green MBA (Accelerated Online Program)
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
Through prior learning assessment, students may earn up to 45 credits toward a bachelor's degree.
- BA in English Literature & New Media
- BS in Business Management (Accelerated Online Program)
- BS in Real Estate Studies (Accelerated Online Program)
- BAS in Business Management (Accelerated Online Program)