The groundbreaking ceremony for the reconstruction of the historic Belluschi House was held on the Marylhurst campus September 11, 2012.
The Marylhurst Fund is the university's primary source of unrestricted support. Your gift to The Marylhurst Fund provides scholarships to deserving students, enhances academic programs and offers other important services that are critical to students. It also allows the university to respond quickly to emerging priorities and serves as a cushion when the unexpected arrives.
Why support The Marylhurst Fund?
- You know that tuition and endowment interest don't cover the entire cost of a Marylhurst education.
- You think transforming lives through education is important.
- You want to give back to Marylhurst because Marylhurst has given so much to you.
- You want others to benefit from a Marylhurst education by helping the same way others helped you.
- You are graduating and want to contribute to your class' legacy.
- You are celebrating a reunion this year and want your class to win the reunion giving challenge.
- You love Marylhurst and want it to be successful!
There are many ways to make your gift to The Marylhurst Fund: through the mail, in person or online.
We accept cash, check, credit and debit cards. You may also set up a monthly donation by using a debit card.
Your online gift is secure.
With your gift, you join hundreds of alumni, friends, faculty, trustees, students and staff who support The Marylhurst Fund each year. Every gift, regardless of size, makes a meaningful difference in the quality of a Marylhurst education. Every gift counts. Make yours today.
Questions? Contact Fran Walsh in the Office of University Advancement, 503.699.6241 or by email email@example.com.